ECA: Economic Report on Africa 2012
The Economic Commission on Africa(ECA) has released the Economic Report on Africa 2012. The current report presents a more cautious and nuanced analysis of the continent’s growth trajectory.
The report situates the story of a rising Africa in a broader context, by pointing out the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead as governments push forward a series of policies to achieve structural transformation in an environment of global uncertainty. The report identifies the key binding constraints for unleashing Africa’s productive capacity and proposes a series of bold measures that governments must implement to position the continent as the next pole of global growth and rebalancing.
24 Notes/ Hide
- diideehutami reblogged this from un-library and added:
- lovefreeasia likes this
- wolverhampton-wton-wolves likes this
- reisefilme reblogged this from un-library
- reisefilme likes this
- filmenlernen reblogged this from un-library
- filmenlernen likes this
- film-photo-art reblogged this from un-library
- milburberry-for-sale likes this
- un-library posted this